for sale: 2006 acura rsx 16" stock base rims/tires

I have for sale 4 2006 acura rsx 16" stock base oem rims/tires for sale. They are brand new, as I just drove home from the dealership and threw on aftermarket rims. Bolt Pattern: 5 X 4.5
Wheel Size: 16" X 8" 205 - 55/16" Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires
email calesco snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if interested
might wanna try posting them on clubrsx.com I just bought mine from their with tires for $200 plus shipping :)
if interested

still available!