FOR SALE IN HOUSTON: 2003 ACURA TL TYPE S

2003 Acura TL Type S. Black on Black with 107K Miles. One Owner! Prestine Condition! Call 832-875-6369. www.raptorcs.com/acura/acura.htm for pictures.

In article <1135834500.945263.171260

what's the price, prey tell??? --
**:::::>>::*=3F`=3F=3F`*::<<:::::** .~ LAzZ=3F WAL ~. **:::::>>::*=3F`=3F=3F`*::<<:::::**
WrOnG NuMbEr RoCoCcO, yOu .~ LAzZ=3F WAL ~.
and any maintenance completed.
Scott
says...

what's the price, prey tell???
--

**:::::>>::*=3F`=3F=3F`*::<<:::::**
.~ LAzZ=3F WAL ~.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

107,000 miles? Timing belt was due at 105,000. Of course its been changed, right?
On 12/31/05 9:04 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

My thoughts precisely.
Given the present hot market and available "deals" out there for 05/06 new, this guy may have some trouble unloading something that has 7 years worth of use on it but is only 3 years old.
Assuming the owner works downtown, with 107k in 3 years he's got to be driving in from somewhere around Huntsville. In Houston traffic on I-45 that's gotta be one mother of a daily commute.
writes:

The car has Illinois Dealer plates. I doubt he works downtown Houston.
writes:

Do not walk away from this car. RUN!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

With the condition of the roads in Houston, 'Pristine' is NOT a good choice of words.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Given the condition of the roads in Houston, "Pristine" is a bad choice of words....