Front brake rotors

Are Acura brake rotor more expensive than "the other stuff"?
I called around a few parts stores, and the price the dealership wants is $35 more each rotor.

--
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds
that I don't know the answer."
"Venture Rider" <dontbother> wrote in message

Venture Rider <dontbother> wrote in

More likely to be much better quality metal than the "other stuff". Buying "other stuff" is a real crapshoot.
I've had cheapo Chinese rotors (sold under well-known aftermarket brand names) actually flake apart so the surface was potholed.

That's about right.
You can check here for more prices: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/online-parts.html
A lot of people seem to like Majestic Honda, from what I'm reading.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On 22 Feb 2006 13:20:44 GMT, TeGGeR® said:

Thanks.