Front end vibration on '03 CLS

At 50 mph my front end starts to shake. If I push in the clutch, it stops, which tells me it's not the tires. The harder I accelerate, the more it shakes. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

AT 50 mph my front end starts to shake. The harder I accelerate, the more violent the shaking. If I push in the clutch, the shaking stops, telling me it's not the tires, which were just rotated and balanced just to be sure they were not the cause. Anyone have any idea?