Front wheel bearings

I am seeking some insight as to the difficulty of replacing my front wheel bearings on my 97 Integra. Is this a procedure that should be left to a qualified mechanic ?

Has anyone swapped out their bearings, would like to know how difficult it was ?

Thanks,

Chris.

Reply to
Chris

"Chris" wrote in news:NpiZf.3296$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

20-ton press needed.

You can remove the front spindles and bring that to a shop, though. For that you need to break both upper and lower balljoints, and knock the axle out of the hub.

You don't have a 20-ton press, so it's a moot point.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Reply to
Chris