Front wheel bearings

I am seeking some insight as to the difficulty of replacing my front wheel bearings on my 97 Integra. Is this a procedure that should be left to a qualified mechanic ?
Has anyone swapped out their bearings, would like to know how difficult it was ?
Thanks,
Chris.
Add pictures here
âś–

20-ton press needed.
You can remove the front spindles and bring that to a shop, though. For that you need to break both upper and lower balljoints, and knock the axle out of the hub.

You don't have a 20-ton press, so it's a moot point.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks for the reply Tegger, that's pretty much what I was expecting.

Add pictures here
âś–