FS: Winter Tires & Rims

Toyo G-02 Plus tires 205 / 60/ R16 (Used 1 season only)
Rims: Steel 16 x 6.5 (5 Bolts) 5 X 114 (Used on an 2001 Acura CL-S)
Purchased from Acura dealership. Paid over $1500.
Asking $600.00 or Best Offer
Please reply at: jttm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
wow, acura dealership really riped you off

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:51:54 GMT, Jamco let slip this dark secret:

That's what I was thinking. I got a set of GW3's for $775 CAD, taxes in. Steel rims are about $60 each.
--
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious

I bought Toyo Garrit HT and Honda steel wheels from the dealer for less than what he paid. He's now asking $500 CAD for the whole package which is a decent price for anyone requiring winter tires on a '99-'03 TL or CL. I believe he's in the Ottawa, ON area since he also posted it in a local newsgroup.

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:30:29 -0500, Bill let slip this dark secret:

Wow! Is that US dollars?