fuel pump bad? integra 91

okay, i had another posting.. went to the shop and they said to bring it in for a diagnostic.
the thing is that it only has starting problems some of the time...
some days it starts fine.. others i have to crank it.. the engine turns and doesnt turn over for a good 6 min.. sometimes it will die right after and i repeat.. hit the gas a little and it stays.. what could it be?

Sounds like the main relay. Goto www.tegger.com to identify your relay and diagnose the problem. They can often be repaired by some resoldering.
Remco
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:32:20 -0400, "remco"

I carry a rebuilt one on my glove compartment.
Vlad

pumps to become intermittent - they normally work until they fail completely. I suppose they could work intermittently, but I've never seen it.
Mike

The name really is Remco :)

wrote in message

Mike