Goodbye, thanks for the FAQs

After 10 years and 174,281 miles (130,000 by me) I just sold my '90 Legend. It was a great car, easily the best made car I have ever owned. I'm not doing the commute that called for an automatic
transmission any more, and my attention span for cars is about a decade. (So many cars, so little time). My wife decided she had to have a new car and something had to go. I took off the "In His Own Mind" license plate frame and watched the new owner drive off.
So thanks to all here, with a special mention to TeGGeR; your FAQs are first rate, the Main Relay one saved my bacon. Keep up the good work.
Best of luck.