greddy headers

Are there any Greddy SS headers made for a 2001 Acura Integra GS (non-vtec)? All I've seen is ones for '94-'99.
thanks.

"Darren" <Ask for It> wrote in

Why wouldn't a '99 header fit on a '01? They are the same motor,both OBDII,same body. E-mail Greddy and ask them.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"Darren" <Ask for It> wrote in

I looked at a JC Whitney Sport Compact catalog,and the DC Headers offerings list a 94-01 Integra GS,RS,LS header,and list one for a 94-99 GSR (stainless $429.95 or ceramic coated $349.95),2 piece headers. 1 piece headers list only for GSR or Type R
Then the Arospeed offerings list headers for 94-01 GS,RS,LS and a 94-99 GSR. (chrome-plated,no stainless.)
The Airmass offerings list 94-00 GSR and 94-00 exc GSR.Ceramic coated.
I still think what fits on a 99 Integra will fit on a 01.
Or you could ask a decent speed shop,they might know.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik