Group Purchase Prices on HID Conversion Lights

We are having a group purchase for members of CarForums.net, if you are interested in getting in on the low prices for HID Conversion light kits, please check out http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?ps518

All you have to do is signup as a member of CarForums.net and you can be a part of the group purchase.
are these D.O.T. approved? I dont see that stated at the home page.

I think it is now illegal to convert a non-HID car to HIDs. There was a law past a year or two ago about this specifically. I don't think any are DOT approved anymore -- they can't be.
- Russ
On 11/22/2005 10:12 PM, in article %PTgf.14146$xu.9988@fed1read01, "James S"