hands free link-call and dial?

When I use the hands free link to make a phone call I press the button and say "dial 215-555-1212" and then the system prompts me to say "call, dial, or edit". What is the difference between "call" and
"dial"?
Thanks!!
Eddie G
snipped-for-privacy@amh.org says...

Call usually means it is prompting you for a name you have programmed into the unit. Dial means it wants you to tell it what number to dial. Edit, as the name implies, is if you want to edit entries. ------------------ Alex
Eddie G wrote:

At that stage of the menu there is no difference between saying call or dial. However, I just hold down the same button on the wheel of my TSX that you use to activate the voice mode. Hold it down for several seconds and it will dial the call.
John