Hands Free Link - Verizon XV6800

Hello everyone! I have a 2007 TL Type-S that I absolutely love. I'm looking for a new phone as my Treo 650 is on it's last legs. I've been looking at the Verizon XV6800 as a possible replacement.
However, looking on the Acura Hands Free Link MiniSite, the XV6800 is not listed as compatible or incompatible. The XV6600 and XV6700 are listed as NOT compatible, so I'm not holding out much hope that the XV6800 will be any more compatible. But if anyone has this phone and has successfully used it with HFL, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks in advance for any help.
John