Headlight on 2002 TL

I know the book says to get the HID lights changed at the dealer but has anyone attempted it on their own? Mine went out yesterday.

I was checking some posts out there and it seems that HIDs have a capacitor which stays charged similar to a TV. Even if you pull the battery it will still stay charged. One person recommended pulling the battery and letting it sit overnight to drain the capacitor as well as using rubber gloves.
Anyone else have suggestions?
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 01:46:18 -0800, "Yer Daddy"

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 01:46:18 -0800, "Yer Daddy"

I asked a few in another Honda forum and they believe that Honda puts this notice in for liability reasons because if someone leaves the lights on while changing the light, they will get a shock. You can also disconnect the battery if you are a bit paranoid. Let us know how you make out.