Headlights acting up

Anyone else seen this? '98 Integra GLS - the headlights periodically stop working - ususlly one at a time, but this morning both were out. Bulbs are OK - all I have to do to
get them working again is wiggle them, or take the socket out of the fixture. I disconnected both & checked the connections - they look good (no corrosion) - so I'm puzzled.
Should I replace connectors, bulbs, wiring?

I had that kind of a problem with the halogens in my Audi. Replacing the bulbs fixed it. Apparently the filament can fracture, while still making connection some of the time. Can't hurt to try. If that's not it you can just keep the old ones for spares.
--Art
Thanks - this is the sort of info IU was hoping for I'll get some new bulbs tomorrow...