Heater / AC - 1991 Acura Legend

Today, for the first time, when I turn on the heater the fan sounds like you stuck in a piece of paper in there and the fan is just going - Rrrrrrrrrr
humming sound. The heater works - as it seems but this weird noise now exist. Any ideas. Also the sounds seems to come more on the passenger side. Any idea of what it may be and cost to fix
FYI, I bought a 2007 Tahoe (nice setup) but I still love this car!
PKM wrote:

================================== Could just be some ice has formed where the fan rotates. Any problems with rodents in the past? The fan may come out easily. Look below (passenger's side) and see if there's a connector and three screws that allow the whole fan to drop out the bottom of the heater.
'Curly'
Today, for the first time, when I turn on the heater the fan sounds like you stuck in a piece of paper in there and the fan is just going - Rrrrrrrrrr humming sound. The heater works - as it seems but this weird noise now exist. Any ideas. Also the sounds seems to come more on the passenger side. Any idea of what it may be and cost to fix
FYI, I bought a 2007 Tahoe (nice setup) but I still love this car!

I suspect it is just that; the fan has sucked some debris inside. The fix is usually most of the labor to change the fan, but there may be a cheating way of getting access to the fan area. Anybody know about that in a '91 Legend?
Mike