Hello...new MDX owner

Hello everyone,
Just bought my new 2008 MDX yesterday (Base MDX - black exterior/black interior - about $2000 less the invoice price of $36,500), after all the
researching and test drives with the Lexus RX350, Maxda CX-9, Saturn Outlook, Acadia,and the Hyundai Veracruz...
The SUV drives like its on rails! The AWD handling is amazing, and it really drives a lot like a sports car...After all the researching (probably my most researched car!), I'm glad I did all the pre-work and all the pre-quotes from all the other local dealers...it was worth all the work, and being able to bargain down and get such an amazing price...
said:

Sounds like you got a screaming deal...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
Hell yeah man nice score on the MDX. I wish I could afford a vehicle like that. For 1 you made the best decision when choosin to go with an Acura, cause the best thing bout Hondas and Acuras if ya don't like it, which 90 percent of everyone who's been behind the wheel of one ends up fallin in love with, you can always turn around and sell it for the same price or slightly lower then you bought price. Why cause they hold their value, unlike ANY FORD or CHEVY vehicle. But there's always the exceptions like, Unless it were a classic or something. But even then the way gas prices are, you've made a wise decision. Now jus go to http://owners.acura.com/Model/OwnersManual.aspx and get all the info you need to keep it runnin at its full potential.