Help! 1992 integra seat belt warning hell!

If someone could help, I would be most grateful.
The seat belt warning beep that is supposed to last for 6 seconds when you start the car has gone haywire. It does it's 6 second thing, and
then starts beeping a little bit faster until I turn the car off. The seat belt light stays lit and even tho the seat belts are securely fastened. I checked the manual and the fuse box and there wasn't anything relating to the seat belt beeper.
I would really like to get this fixed as the car is pretty much undrivable at this point, it is not a quiet noise.
Thanks
Josh

If you're in the US, the belts are covered for this under warranty for the life of the vehicle.
Call the dealer tomorrw.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks Tegger,
I called and the dealership will indeed have a look at it. I just hope that it is the seat belt and not an electrical system problem which I will have to pay for.
I have replaced several seat belt position sensors in the b-pillar. Do the automatic belts still move or is one stationary?
David Short Acura God