Help! EGR Service Bulletin needed

I have an '00 TL 3.2 that needs the EGR service bulletin performed. This is where the intake plenum is removed and the EGR port is drilled out and a sleeve is inserted (or so I am told).
Can anybody tell me where to get a copy of this service bulletin? It was issued in late '99 but my '00 TL was manufactured before the service bulletin was issued.
I'm well past the 80K emissions warranty, and I can't afford to pay dealer megabucks for this job. I would like to do this myself but I can't get my hands on the SB. Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
James
Add pictures here
âś–
James <anonymous> wrote in

Don't know either.
But, I do have this: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/t2t013.pdf
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

Thanks TeGGeR®, I'll look it over.
Add pictures here
âś–
Does this cause a "shudder" on low throttle acceleration? My 00 does that! Did they quote you a price?
rj
"James" <anonymous> wrote in message

Add pictures here
âś–