Help! EGR Service Bulletin needed

I have an '00 TL 3.2 that needs the EGR service bulletin performed. This is where the intake plenum is removed and the EGR port is drilled out and a sleeve is inserted (or so I am told).

Can anybody tell me where to get a copy of this service bulletin? It was issued in late '99 but my '00 TL was manufactured before the service bulletin was issued.

I'm well past the 80K emissions warranty, and I can't afford to pay dealer megabucks for this job. I would like to do this myself but I can't get my hands on the SB. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

James

Reply to
James

James wrote in news:8JGdnZlEIb6g snipped-for-privacy@bright.net:

Don't know either.

But, I do have this:

TeGGeR®

Thanks TeGGeR®, I'll look it over.

Reply to
James

Does this cause a "shudder" on low throttle acceleration? My 00 does that! Did they quote you a price?

rj

Reply to
Ron Jones