Hey everyone.....quick question on my 04 TL tires

I purchased 18 inch rims with tires for my 04 Acura in March of 05'.
My wife bought me 19 inch rims this past may , so I want to sell my existing 18 after market rims.
Very nice shape and with tires.
Where shhould I post them to get the best response?
Thanks for any help.
PS......selling them dirt cheap
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:11:00 GMT, Chris Vitale said:

--
Politicians hide themselves away.
They only started the war.

Acurazine is a great site of Acura enthusiasts with lots of great information. I haven't used their for sale section, named Black Market, but would guess it's also very good. Also consider Ebay for your rims.
Acurazine Black Market: http://www.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8
Acurazine Homepage: http://acurazine.com