HID lighting

I see a lot of activity on CLUBRSX about HID's. I would like to install 4100-4300k HID's on my RSX-S. I have read that the stock reflectors designed
for Halogen lamps "are not designed for the high intensity light of HID's" and HID's are only legal when they come with reflectors designed for the HID's.
Can I get HID reflectors for the RSX-S?
Am I going to blind drivers and get pulled over by an offended cop without the HID reflectors, or should I save my $399.00!
Thanks,
--
Dave M.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"" wrote: > I see a lot of activity on CLUBRSX about HID's. I would like > to install > 4100-4300k HID's on my RSX-S. I have read that the stock > reflectors designed > for Halogen lamps "are not designed for the high intensity > light of HID's" > and HID's are only legal when they come with reflectors > designed for the > HID's. > > Can I get HID reflectors for the RSX-S? > > Am I going to blind drivers and get pulled over by an offended > cop without > the HID reflectors, or should I save my $399.00! > > Thanks, > > > -- > Dave M.
LOL at the "or should I save my $399?" Thatís a very good question which I am also looking for a reply, I realllllllly want those Halo HID units in my RSX, but Iím sceptical as to the labour for installation required, I hate evreything to do with changing bulbs, theyíre always a bitch. So Iím sorry that I donít know the answer to your question, but I say go for it man! At least I know that where I live, the cops donít know their ass from a hole in the ground so they wouldnít know that HIDs on an RSX is an aftermarket part nor that it ímayí be illegal, with or without the reflector... Does anybody agree that an RSX Premium and the RSX Type S are worthy enough to have HIDs right out of the factory like the TSX or the TL or the RL???? I think that the RSXs are largely overlooked, I know I was guilty of overlooking them as a Civic kind of quality car until I got behind the wheel of one... they really are impressive cars...
‚úĖ

‚úĖ