How to remove Factory cd player (acura 03 TL)

Please post a link w/ pictures if possible.
Eh Tegger, I'm sure you have a link for this one.
Yeah, I did decide against after market, and got a stock cd player to
install.
I did find this link, but I find the pictures not so good.
http://integrationsolutions.net/RADIO-REMOVAL/HONDA/BLUE/HTML/TL_REPLACE.HTML

That doesn't look quite right. There's no need to move the instrument panel, for one instance, and they've neglected to mention removal of the trim ring around the shift lever, for another.
If you follow those directions, you may end up breaking something really expensive. And ALL interior trim is stunningly costly.
Honda has very extensive and very detailed instructions for radio removal on their Techinfo site. https://techinfo.honda.com If it were just one page, I'd send it to you, but there are pages and pages of instructions.
I recommend you spend ten bucks to get the proper instructions for yourself. If you break something, you'll spend a lot more than $10 replacing it.
Remember that you've got a "3.2TL", not just a "TL".
Choose your car, then "Symptom/Repair & Body Info", then "Audio-Visual and Communications Systems". Once you choose that, remember to hit the Search button one more time!
My 3-day subscription runs out tonight, so you're on your own after that.
--
Tegger

actually I did it today myself........wasn't that bad.
bad news was, the other cd player doesn't work
so now I will say the hell w/ it and I have an appt to get a alpine installed bluetooth too

Well there you go. You're more careful than most. Good work.

Honda had/has lots of problems with their audio units. I don't think they spent/spend much on them. But they seem to spend an awful lot on warranty repairs.

Make sure they use an "aftermarket harness". This is an add-on piece which allows you to avoid cutting into (damaging) the factory wiring. It has the necessary factory plugs on one end, and bare wires on the other. These you solder onto your new radio's wires.
--
Tegger

I might add that Crutchfield will also sell you said instructions for something like five bucks, or include them free if you buy a radio from them.