HOW TO REPLACE MASS ANTENNA

I HAVE A 97 INTEGRA GS, IF I WAS TO REPLACE MY MASS ANTENNA, HOW WOULD I DO IT MYSELF?

The antenna mast operates on a plastic cable with teeth on it. To remove the old cable remove the nut on top and turn the radio on and pull out the old cable. Remember the direction of the teeth. Measure the lenght of the old and new cables to make sure you have all of the old cable out, if not you can access any broken off pieces by removing the cover on the side of the antenna motor ...
To replace the new one stick the cable in the hole, turn radio off and the motor will pull the cable and antenna in and down and replace the nut.
cheers, Igor