How to skip navigation system warning page?

Hi,
My 2004 Acura RL displays a navigation warning page when it is starting up. I requires that I press OK before displaying the map. Is there a way to have the system go right to the map after boot-up?
Thanks, John

no easy way AFAIK, there is for sale a module that sends to the Navi computer a signal that simulates pressing "Ok" I don't recall the brand name
If you follow this link, http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2 you will Sticky: Navigation Hack Guide on the 2nd thread down and will be able to get rid of the start-up screen.