How to skip navigation system warning page?

Hi,

My 2004 Acura RL displays a navigation warning page when it is starting up. I requires that I press OK before displaying the map. Is there a way to have the system go right to the map after boot-up?

Thanks, John

Reply to
IntelliSig

no easy way AFAIK, there is for sale a module that sends to the Navi computer a signal that simulates pressing "Ok" I don't recall the brand name

Reply to
sparta300

Reply to
J.W.