I'm lazy... ('06 TL questions)

I looked through my manual but didn't find my answers. I'm curious about three things:
Can I disable the side curtain airbags due to a car seat?

Is there a way to set the door locks to open automatically when the front door handles are pulled as opposed to having to unlock them prior to opening the doors?
Is there an auto lamp feature? I see that the lights will shut themselves down if I leave them on but are there any sensors that will allow me to leave them on at all times so they can trigger themselves when it is dark?
Thanks in advance.