all of the sudden without any warning I go out to my 93 Legend and when I put the key in the ignition it wont turn. I giggle the steering wheel and
even try my service key. After two hours of trying and checking fuses. NOTHING. Dealer now tells me the entire ignition assembly has to be replaced. Wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue???