Integra 2001 Windshield wiper switch replacement

Integra 2001 Windshield wiper switch replacement Do I have to remove the steering well? I already remove the 2 small screws that old the switch but the ditto doesn't move. Cost of the switch is $200.00 Thanks for the help John

Reply to
John, A.

Had the same problem with the old Volvo but didn't want to pay over priced parts at the dealer. Bypassed the factory switch with an external $5 micro switch, works great. Don't know about the Integra, but didn't need to remove anything other than the stick assembly that contained the wiper switch on the Volvo.

Reply to
<Frank>

Answering my own question: No you don't. Just remove the 2 little screws and the switch will slide to the right side. I had to remove the steering well to find that.

Reply to
John, A.

Thanks for the reply. Just found one on the scrap for $50.00 . It didn't feet but since the handle was the same and that was my problem, a broken handle now is fine. I removed the steering wheel but that was not necessary. Regards

John

Reply to
John, A.