Integra 91 Drive'rs side windows motor

The window's electric motor on the driver's side stopped working. I have removed the glass and the motor (not a simple job) and now I see that a piece of rubber, probably used as a clutch,located
inside of the motor assembly, is in several pieces. Today is Saturday and the dealer is closed for the weekend but, I am sure they will not supply, only, that piece of rubber. He will sell only the complete assembly for a few hundreds of dollars.
Shell I surrender, or just bypass the clutch mechanism and make a solid connection? I know that I must be carefully and stop the power to the motor at the end of the travel or I may burn the motor.
Opinions please.
John
I don't have the electric motor, but I do have lots of parts to fit a 90-93 acura integra.

I have now a better idea of what that large (2" diameter) piece of rubber is for. It's to absorb vibrations between the motor and the window. Not a clutch.
I had a friend that use to say that old things don't last very long. He died. He was old.
John