Integra 91 transmission cable

I don't know if there is a cable between the shift lever and the transmission but it certainly feels as there is one and it needs lubrication. It is hard to move between gears and becomes harder on hot whether.
So hard that some times the gears don't engage.
Does it exist and how hard it is to lubricate ? Can I see it if I remove the inside console?
Thanks
Vlad
Add pictures here
âś–

Manual or automatic? Manual has rods. Automatic has a cable.
On the automatic, if the rubber bellows are split, the cable will rust and start binding in its sheath. If the cable guide is bent or missing, the cable can be hard to move.
I can post exploded drawings from the factory manual.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

TeGGeR®
I's manual. I have gone to the local library, search the Internet but found no pictures that can help. Your offer to post the exploded drawings is just what I have been looking for.. Please do it and let me know where I should look for , since this isn't a binary group. I usually use the group alt.binaries.test for this type of posting
Thanks a million
Vlad
Add pictures here
âś–

Lo and behold, it was already up on my site:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/91-teg_shift-asm.jpg
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Got it . It actually shows a couple of places that requires lubrication. I am going to remove the plastic console and see if I can lubricate it. Many thanks.
Vlad
Add pictures here
âś–
do you know anyone lookin for a integra motor 92 low miliage please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com