Integra Chuggin? Need Advice Please

My 1990 Integra just recently developed a problem. I was just driving one day, it was running fine, then all of a sudden it felt like I lost a bunch of power
and my car started to chug. It doesn't stall, or have a fluctuating rev when driving or stopped. If anybody has the slightest clue to what is going on with my car, could you reply to this please.
--
MavSteele

âś–

Does the problem go away and copme back?
Or is it there permanently now?
How's the idle? Does it start OK?
Need more info here.
--