Integra fails to unlock

Hello group,
About a week after I bragged at the bar that my Y2k Integra SE is completely problem-free, I began to experience an issue with the hatch
intermittently failing to unlock. It releases part way but not to the point that I can open it. So far I was always able to open it again after giving up, walking away and trying again in a few minutes. Has anyone else experienced something like this??