integra rear seat removal

Integra 3dr hatchback,how does the rear seat cushion come out? the part your tush sits on,not the seat back.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

You don't say what year, but all the ones I'm familiar with require removal of the seatback first. This will expose the center bolt at the back of the cushion, removal of which will allow the cushion to pivot up and forwards to unhook.
DO NOT pry upwards on the front of the seat cushion!! You will wreck the wire hooks that hold the seat cushion in place!
Here are photos of when I removed mine last summer: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/fuel-pump_back-seat Photo 24 shows the center bolt.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
wrote in

Sorry,it's 94 GSR. Had another theft attempt yesterday at 3 PM(afternoon!) at my apartment,I'm going to add a fuel cutoff switch. They tried to go into the wheelwell to pull the hood release cable,but I had already rerouted it and installed a shield on the hood latch. The alarm went off and they fled when I came out. They were lurking around in March,too,and fled before I could get their plate number.
This is twice that my alarm has saved my car.
They don't seem to be worried about the alarm going off,they wait until they see somebody responding before fleeing.
A waitress I know had her 01 GSR stripped a few months ago and that's what prompted me to do the hood latch mods;they reached up under the front bumper ahd hooked the hood release cable with a coathanger and popped the lid,cut her alarm wires,then took her CAI,front seats,and stereo stuff.She was lucky,I guess,that they didn't take the whole car,and pull the motor and ECU.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik