integra rubber windshield trim repair question

Hi, I have a 2001 Acura Integra. The black rubber trim at the top of the windshield is loose and every once in a while the trim unseats itself from the gap betweenthe windshield and the metal roof. I have not
noticed any water leakage problem so I assume this rubber trim does not act as a seal. However, I would like to repair the trim so that it does not keep coming unseated. Can anyone out there recommend a silicon or similar adhesive product that would be appropriate for such application? Thanks in advance for your replies.