Integra timing belt replacement DIY

Need to replace the timing belt on the 1998 GSR. Local dealer gave me a quote of $1,018 plus tax for replacing the timing belt, tensioner, drive belts and the water pump.
I've replace the timing belt on a 1984 Toyota Corolla and it was pretty straight forward and didn't run into problems. The GSR seem much more complicated with many more parts, so what I need to look out for when replacing the timing belt and water pump on the 1998 GSR? Any special tools requires specific for the GSR? Thanks in advance.

One grand for a timing belt and WP? IMO,screw job. seems double what it should be. My Acura dealer used to send me coupons for a timing belt change for $250.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

The price includes an enema.

At most this job should run is 700-800 from a dealer...call around and call a few Honda dealers as well.
Nick
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:44:21 -0800, "** Frank **"