Integra tops most stolen list

http://www.cnn.com/2005/AUTOS/07/19/most_stolen/index.html

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

LOL.
I wonder why the statistics only go down to the 1994 model year, and yet the photo accompanying the article is of a pre-'90 model.
Guess my ol' timer 1991 is safe...
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Not Bad, 8 of the top 16 are Integras..

yeah,I caught that too.

As long as you aren't advertising a hot motor or performance upgrades.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:13:42 GMT, "Ron Jones"

way. They have placed a note on my windshield twice with a phone number in case I want to sell it
Vlad
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:13:42 GMT, "Ron Jones"

I suspect the Type R bumps up the numbers.

All the models having the DOHC B18 motor;because it's so amenable to performance upgrades,or the ECU can be reprogrammed to fit their system.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik