iPod Adapter Recommendation

I have a 2004 TL with navigation. I would like to install an iPod adapter to replace my current FM-based one.
Does anyone have a recommendation? I found one at Crutchfield priced at $150.
Thanks,
- Russ in Santa Barbara

Does anyone have a recommendation? I found one at Crutchfield priced at $150.<<
$160 from Dice Electronics (diceelectronics.com), with a cradle.
I have a 2004 TL with navigation. I would like to install an iPod adapter to replace my current FM-based one.
Does anyone have a recommendation? I found one at Crutchfield priced at $150.
Thanks,
- Russ in Santa Barbara
The iPod adapter seems over priced considering you could now buy a head unit (fm/am/cd/mp3/usb and many other features) with the iPod interface and remote to control it for less than that.