Is this a good deal?

Acura : RSX RSX AUTO 2002 Acura RSX Auto 77k Tiptronic For $7500. Im looking to get back into a RSX after rolling my last one but am a little scared.
http://ichotdeal.com/store/search/acura-rsx
Thanks for the input.

I'd be extremely curious about what kind of accident it was in - required a whole new paint job? For that price you should be able to get a clean one.
--
I only talk like that in the movies