ISO 06 RSX cover but not from dealer

I'm looking for a car cover for my 06 RSX Type S. Can anyone recommend a website so I don't get robbed by the dealer?

Reply to
lilrdgsr

I have the dealer cover from Acura. My Saleen cover is from California Car Cover. Done business with them for a long time and recommend them. Acura cover appears to be a Noah, Saleen cover is a superweave - bout $300. Has 4 year warranty...the repalced the original one, no questions asked, when it blew off the car in a wind storm and got all tore up....it was 3 years old at the time.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Foreman

GB