It's official. Manual transmissions are making a comeback.

Page 3 of 3

It's official. You're an idiot.
Inability to comprehend common, informal English indicates low IQ or perhaps unfamiliarity with the language. Either way, you shouldn't be giving us English lessons.
No one else has a problem understanding the phrase, "It's official." But then, no one else thinks that the electric clock is robbing their car of performance.
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:39:13 GMT, Gordon McGrew wrote:

Not the LED type clock, anyway.
--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me
than a frontal lobotomy.
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:58:48 -0500, Bruno wrote:

Ooops! I'm sorry! I meant LCD clocks. The LED clocks do suck quite a bit of power.