Just bought an '06 TL

Hi, we just bought a new '06 TL for my wife. (Yeah ! I'll get to use it when she lets me). Just wondering about anything we should knmow about ? What are your experiences with the car. Going to pick the
car up Thusday afternoon.
Congratulations on your new TL. I bought mine in October of 05. I have about 12K miles on it now and still absolutely love it, with just one exception. Interior rattles/noises are bugging me. That's my only complaint, and is a majority of the complaints from 04-06 TL owners from what I can tell from this forum and the Acurazine website. Otherwise I'm sure you'll be very happy with your TL.
Troy

Congratulations! I know the excitement is the driving force now, but the less glamorous job of reading the owner's manual will keep you a happy camper. Some people recommend putting it in the bathroom for a while, where it is likely to be read. Not a bad idea, and the pleasure of finding new features you didn't know existed helps that along.
Mike
I've had an 06 TL since November...I really like the car!! Comfortable, handles great, NAV system and Bluetooth work as advertised, etc. It is just great fun to drive!! Scott
Michael Pardee wrote:

Stephen M. Gluck wrote:

Life with your legs!
Stephen M. Gluck wrote: