Just bought an '06 TL

Hi, we just bought a new '06 TL for my wife. (Yeah ! I'll get to use it when she lets me). Just wondering about anything we should knmow about ? What are your experiences with the car. Going to pick the car up Thusday afternoon.

Reply to
Stephen M. Gluck

Congratulations on your new TL. I bought mine in October of 05. I have about

12K miles on it now and still absolutely love it, with just one exception. Interior rattles/noises are bugging me. That's my only complaint, and is a majority of the complaints from 04-06 TL owners from what I can tell from this forum and the Acurazine website. Otherwise I'm sure you'll be very happy with your TL.

Troy

Reply to
Troy Lumley

Congratulations! I know the excitement is the driving force now, but the less glamorous job of reading the owner's manual will keep you a happy camper. Some people recommend putting it in the bathroom for a while, where it is likely to be read. Not a bad idea, and the pleasure of finding new features you didn't know existed helps that along.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to