Key fob for 2004 TL

Our 2004 TL has a separate key fob, which is a pain in the pocket.
Is there any way to upgrade the 2004 TL to an integrated key..?
Does Acura even offer an integrated key now..?

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
I don't think they do but a switchblade key FOB has been done. Check out the links below for more info.
http://flbusa.com/switchblade_key.htm
Read through these two threads on Acurazine.com forum regarding the switchblade key FOB if it appeals to you. Lots of other useful info and helpful people here. http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t 7572&highlight=%2Afob http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t60939
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:12:23 GMT, Larry in AZ

Thanks for the info. Interesting, but expensive. Two of them would be well over $250 by the time they're shipped and cut.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,