Kudos to dealer

My 2003 TL-S started to have transmission problems. Acura had it towed to the dealer (Lyle Pearson Acura, Boise, Idaho) on Monday, and by the end of
the day on Tuesday, the tranny was replaced. That was fast!
BTW, I got a 2007 TL (not S) as a loaner for Monday and today. I think I'll stick with the S, but it was a very nice ride!