Latest FAQ update: Main Relay operation

With pretty pictures, too!
Hopefully this will help others understand how this mysterious device works. Figuring this out was an education for *me*, that's for sure.
I'll add cross-reference links on other pages later tomorrow.
Go here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#engelectrical There's a new entry at the bottom of the list, called "How does the EFI Main Relay work?"
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGer® wrote:

emphasis to the failure mode as that's how most people end up looking for this information? otherwise, that's a great job!
Add pictures here
âś–

Good suggestion.
I can make a second page on What Happens When It Breaks. Coming soon...
Thanks for the input.