leather care

I recently purchased a '98 Acura - I've never had leather seats before - can anyone suggest a good cleaner and conditioner. I've heard that you should
not use a single product but 2 separate ones. Thanks
"Sue" wrote:

Surprisingly, Acura makes THE BEST leather cleaner in a small aerosol can. It comes in a black box along with two other cleaners for glass and plastic. It also comes in a larger pump bottle but I wasn?t impressed. The aerosol can makes the leather soft, slick, and brings out the leather smell. The cracks in the grain leather also smooth out. The pump version didn?t seem to perform as well. The black box kit sells for about $10 and has a black NSX on the front cover. The can has enough cleaner to generously clean the seats for about 2.5 cleanings.