Location of PCV Valve for 95 Integra LS?

I just hit 150K on my Integra, figured I'd change the PCV. I'm not exactly sure where it's at, can someone point me in the right location?

Add pictures here
âś–

It's well-hidden. It's in between the injectors, in a web of aluminum between the intake manifold runners.
See here (about a third of the way down): http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/pcv-replace/index.html
Mine is towrds the distriburor end of the engine, yours is towards the timing belt end.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–