Location of PCV Valve for 95 Integra LS?

I just hit 150K on my Integra, figured I'd change the PCV. I'm not exactly sure where it's at, can someone point me in the right location?

Reply to
mrkrl

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news:1163276127.547675.5170 @e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

It's well-hidden. It's in between the injectors, in a web of aluminum between the intake manifold runners.

See here (about a third of the way down):

Mine is towrds the distriburor end of the engine, yours is towards the timing belt end.

Reply to
TeGGeR®