Location of Temp. Sensor/Fan Relay on '90 Acura Legend

My fan won't kick on after a good long run on the hiway. After the exit ramp and cutting down to 35mph (from about 55-65 mph) my 1990 Legend will start to creep up to the hot mark and stay there unless
I'm moving steadily at a good clip. I don't hear the fan come on and am fairly certain tthat's what the problem is...anyone know the location of the relay or temp sensors on this model? Its a V6 5speed 1990 4 door Acura Legend. Thanks! Norm
The Doctor wrote:

Hey man go. To my web page, http://joezlife.googlepages.com/backwoodztuner . Go to the manuals section , look through the links and find your self a manufacturers service manual for your car. they got the best troubleshootimg guides ever. They got good step by step with pictures on how to do bout everythinv for your ride

I believe your fan switch is in the bottom of the rad. Do you see one there?
There are also a bunch of relays in an underhood relay box.
I only have a manual for the '90, which I've learned is somewhat different from the '91.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ