Location of Temp. Sensor/Fan Relay on '90 Acura Legend

My fan won't kick on after a good long run on the hiway. After the exit ramp and cutting down to 35mph (from about 55-65 mph) my 1990 Legend will start to creep up to the hot mark and stay there unless I'm moving steadily at a good clip. I don't hear the fan come on and am fairly certain tthat's what the problem is...anyone know the location of the relay or temp sensors on this model? Its a V6 5speed

1990 4 door Acura Legend. Thanks! Norm
Reply to
The Doctor

Hey man go. To my web page,

Go to the manualssection , look through the links and find your self a manufacturersservice manual for your car. they got the best troubleshootimg guidesever. They got good step by step with pictures on how to do bouteverythinv for your ride

Reply to
Backwoodz Tuner

The Doctor wrote in news:5ff4ff67-1347-4e3a-a6a3- snipped-for-privacy@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I believe your fan switch is in the bottom of the rad. Do you see one there?

There are also a bunch of relays in an underhood relay box.

I only have a manual for the '90, which I've learned is somewhat different from the '91.

Reply to
Tegger