Looking for a dealer to sell me an INvoice with ALL options at invoice

HI, Need to get rid of the 2006 MDX and earn some brownie points & a few bucks with little owrk? I am looking for a 2006 MDX, ALL options (nav, dvd) in black, at
INVOICE. Great credit. Email me with phone number so we can talk. All mails kept confidential.
akhileshb AT hotmail DOT com
CORRECTIOn: THAT SHOULD BE MDX AT INVOICE WITH ALL OPTIONS