Looking for EVAP Parts

Hi All,

I'm looking for an EVAP Bypass Solenoid Control Valve for a 2000 TL (Part No. 17012-S84-A01). Does anyone have a source for this part, the dealer wants $105.40 for it.

Thanks

Reply to
gp

gp wrote in news:h8i1vh$l1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de:

Considering how many of these went bad, it would be unwise to try and install anything other than brand-new. I believe the new ones are upgraded from the original.

I don't think there's any aftermarket source, but there is a source for used:

If you really want to get rid of that P1456 or P1457 or whatever you've got, your best bet is to bite the bullet and get a new one from the dealer.

Reply to
Tegger

Thanks Tegger, Looks like it's off to the dealer. Thanks again, Cheers

Tegger wrote:

Reply to
gp