Looking for EVAP Parts

Hi All,
I'm looking for an EVAP Bypass Solenoid Control Valve for a 2000 TL (Part No. 17012-S84-A01). Does anyone have a source for this part, the
dealer wants $105.40 for it.
Thanks

Considering how many of these went bad, it would be unwise to try and install anything other than brand-new. I believe the new ones are upgraded from the original.
I don't think there's any aftermarket source, but there is a source for used: http://www.car-part.com /
If you really want to get rid of that P1456 or P1457 or whatever you've got, your best bet is to bite the bullet and get a new one from the dealer.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks Tegger, Looks like it's off to the dealer. Thanks again, Cheers