Looking to buy a 01-03 TL

I'm it he market soon to get a TL from these years. Is there anything I should look out for in terms of repairs that should have been done or unusual wear? I live in LA, CA in case that matters. TIA.

For the '03, make sure the transmission inspection/fix was done.
Yer Daddy wrote:

The transmission inspection/fix is required for all '01-'03.
Have a 2002 TL Types S..19500 mi Dealer serviced Satin Silver Metallic, Black Leather Interior,Navigation, Rear Deck Spoiler, MudFlaps.
EXCELLENT CONDITION !!! $ 20,000 FIRM !!!!!

Lot's of tranny recalls for these year models. Make sure it's been done.
My problems (2003 TL Type S):
Rattling arm rest, volume controls replaced, passenger side door lock replaced, clock light replaced.
Minor stuff (except tranny) but very annoying for $32K car.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 02:33:39 -0700, Yer Daddy wrote:

Cracked leather. That's the only gripe I have with my '01. Might have been neglect by the first owner.
--
"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast