Lubricating Windows on Acura EL

I have an Acura EL and the passanger window (it's electric) is kind of slow going up. I figure it must need some lubrication, but I can't figure out how
to access the inside parts. Is this something I can do myself with basic tools, or have to take it to the dealership. Any help would be apprecaited. Payman
On 10/30/05 6:58 PM, in article F%d9f.1766$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com,

opening. Usually thats all they need.