Maintenance - 150K miles - 94 Integra LS

Hi there.
Just got my oil changed. Gotta love the guys that want to take advantage of you and "recommend this, that and the other thing" to
meet their "add on quota".
But since my car is getting up there in age, can anyone recommend a maintenance frequency sked for: transmission svc emission sys svc engine flush power steering - I thought if the fluidís full, itís fine
Iíve had a mechanic friend visiting one time when I got my oil changed & I forgot the BS recommendation by the place, but my mechanic friend laughed when I told him what the person recommended and said my car was fine. So I am skeptical.....
Thanks!
‚úĖ